Wednesday 18 January 2017

Words & Paintery January 2017 Challenge



https://wordspaintery.blogspot.com.au

This the first time I have entered the Words & Paintery Challenge however I am a huge mixed media fan and love trying out different techniques. For this challenge I focused on the colours and the slightly different shades by using alchemy paints, Lindy Stamp Gang Magicals and sprays added to a textured background. Feeling in the 'pretty' mood added flowers that lent it self to the theme of loving someone. I finished off with metals as well as hearts that were covered in rusting paste giving a slightly more textured look to the embellishments.

I have featured a picture of my daughter Alana. I felt the quote was appropriate as we love our children however there are times when we need to do their own thing before returning to us as wonderful human beings.  

I hope you enjoy this page as much as I enjoyed creating it.  









8 comments:

  1. Hello Rosalie, love your blog !! Your layout looks so beautiful !! Love the idea with the corner flower/ photo cluster !! Good luck with your challenge entry ...Many Hugs Heikes Augenblick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your lovely comments Heike. This is one of my favourite pages that I have done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing work ...so beautiful!! Thanks for playing with us at words&paintery

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page! Thank you for joining Words & Paintery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your textures! Really looks like sand and beach to me! Thanks for joining us at Words and Paintery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning layout with great textures. Thank you for joining the Words & Paintery challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page. Thank you for joining the Words & Paintery challenge!

    ReplyDelete