Saturday 29 October 2016

Dusty Attic October Challenge



For this challenge I decided to go for GOLD and have some lusciousness in colour and depth. I used Dusty Attic chipboard and either cut into pieces of painted it with rust effects and alchemy paints. String and string leaves were made using distress embossing powder which gave it a rustic look and feel. My Flowers were sprayed and painted depending on the colour that I wanted and the background was embossed using a favourite stamp of mine and chunky gold embossing powder. Finally I finished off with liquid pearls randomly dotted on the background.

My main page picture doesn't really show up the richness of colour however the small detail picture show up the wonder shine and glossiness. 





















4 comments:

  1. Oh gloss can be so hard to photograph! This is fabulous though - I really love that design. Thanks for joining in at The Dusty Attic this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Heather. Some colours and textures do photograph better than others :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous layout Rosalie, so many beautiful chippie details! Thanks for joining in at The Dusty Attic :)

    ReplyDelete